I got this idea from one of my friends blogs and I thought it would be a good list to start and keep growing. So I am doing 26 life lessons (since I am 26). You following me here? Alright, here we go….
- Don’t listen to what people say. Watch what they do.
- The one pointing a finger at others usually has the dirtiest hands.
- No matter what happens, try to do your best. You won’t enjoy your life if you don’t enjoy your challenges.
- Every day we are faced with great opportunities disguised as difficult circumstances.
- The most difficult phase of life is not when no one understands you, it is when you don’t understand yourself.
- In life you get just about as many chances as you’re willing to take.
- There comes a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything, but it’s not giving up. It’s realizing you don’t need certain people and the drama they bring.
- One thing about following people, you will always be one step behind.
- Approach the start of each day with one goal and end the day with one word. DONE!
- It does not matter what a person calls you, it only matters what you answer too!
- I am who I am and your approval isn’t needed.
- The right person is always worth the wait.
- Stop trying to fit in. There is nothing worse than being ordinary.
- Instead of wishing you were someone else, be proud of who you are. You never know who has been looking at you wishing they were you.
- People take different roads in life. Just because someone is not on your road doesn’t mean they’re lost.
- Always laugh when you can. It’s the cheapest medicine.
- Things change, friends leave, and life doesn’t stop for anybody.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
- ‘NO’ is not a negative word. Sometimes, saying ‘NO’ can save you from life’s greatest pains.
- Speak properly, apologize rapidly, forgive quickly.
- Someday everything will make perfect sense, so laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and know that everything happens for a reason.
- Crying doesn’t make us weak; it shows that there’s still some strength and passion left inside of us.
- If someone won’t lift a finger to see you and spend time with you, it’s time for you to lift five fingers and wave goodbye.
- We are all weird in some way. Except it, appreciate it, don’t hide it.
- Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is.
- Your best friends are the ones who first to come in your mind when you want to share something with someone.
What else would you add?