I figure instead of giving you my “life story”, I would just share a little random facts about me…
1. I have a slight addiction to koozies and silly socks.
2. I have 3 dogs. Sadie Rose (lives in Florida and named after a kids book series), Urban Payne (named after a college football coach and pro golfer) and Cindy Lou (already named when we adopted her.)
3. I’m allergic to Eucalyptus.
4. I enjoy doing needlepoint even though everyone teases me for it.
5. I detest wearing jeans when it’s raining and then they get wet at the bottom.
6. I’m scared to death of Santa and fully dressed custom characters…no joke.
7. I think mushrooms are the nastiest things to eat.
8. I didn’t watch cartoons as a kid. I watched fishing shows.
9. I love the smell of a freshly cleaned house.
10. My air rifle is named Madea and a handgun named after Sophia from the Golden Girls.
11. I have a very dry sense of humor and don’t find “stupid” humor very funny at all.
12. I think it’s awesome I married my high school sweetheart!
13. I was and still am not very good at math.
14. I enjoy meeting and making new friends.
15. I hated having red hair as a kid, but now I love that it makes me stand out a little.
16. My husband is my hero.
17. I enjoy going to the aquarium in every new city I visit.
18. I am obsessed with find free things online.
19. The funniest/strangest gift I have ever gotten was the Audubon Society to Fish (thanks to my now husband).
20. Spiders frighten me. A lot.
21. I have a terrible addiction to Pinterest, but it is getting more controlled 🙂
22. I carry the most random items in my purse…Hello, Notary stamp.
23. I love roller coasters.
24. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
25. Out of all the jobs I have worked none have been related to my degree.
26. I can’t watch basketball on TV cause the squeaking of the shoes on the floor bothers me.
27. I LOVE the Golden Girls
28. I mostly listen to talk radio in the car.
29. I enjoy rereading good books.
30. I sneak out every Christmas Eve and look at the presents under the tree before everyone wakes up.