1. Stick to REVOLT the entire time.
2. Complete home decorating projects.
* Paint our room, bathroom and powder room (and any other room I can get to for that matter).
* Switch out our bedding for the new items.
Finish “yellow” room curtains.
* Work on decorating hubby’s office.
* Get curtains up in
living room, kitchen, dining room, master (there are too many rooms).
Create some personal art and decorations for around the house.
Plant a spring garden/flowers.
4. Eat somewhere new at least once a month.
October – Prik Thai
5. Visit somewhere new at least once a month.
October – Consignment Store in Cary
6. Put a nice chunk of money into savings.
7. Read at least 6 new books (probably going to be more).
Go to more painting classes.
9. Organize the house a bit better – especially the closets all over the house.
10. Take a cooking class.
11. Revamp my wardrobe and clean out my closet. (almost done with the cleaning part…)